I am really excited about todays message to grow your Facebook fan page organically. You know, there are a mess load of people out there in todays world talking about advertising this and advertising that, but organic is always the best way to grow in a magical manner!
I will share with you the 7 types of Facebook posts to snatch up Facebook likes on your Fan Page like crazy. It’s one of those things that just doesn’t make sense if you don’t understand the ins and outs of the business!
Your Facebook Fan Page Marketing Cheat Sheet
Before we get into all that cheat sheet Facebook jazz, let me come to you and tell you it takes time. I remember, I was on a cruise ship mastermind not too long ago. The leader of the group had chatted with a lady that had created 5 – 7-figure following from Facebook organically – yes, in case you missed that, it’s free.
In a heart beat my ears were opened up big time! So, I decided to bring that to you guys in a cheat sheet type manner. I want you to know that if you follow my Facebook Fan Page cheat sheet right down below — you’ll be golden.
A Tool To Shorten Your Facebook Fan Page Marketing
I want to let you in on a secret and that is a cool tool called Hootsuite. Just do a search for it, but Hootsuite essentially allows me to schedule all my posts and check on any Facebook comments. I think it will shave hours off your routine if you use it correctly.
Anyways, lets get to the meat of the post. My Facebook Fan Page Cheat Sheet:
- Post 1 picture a day (preferably a quote)
- Post a blog post or LinkedIn article
- Post a giveaway — Something that your prospect can opt-in to or something of value that is given to them.
- Post a video – Video is the king these days, so you want to post and repost videos to your fan page. (more on that later)
- Post an either or question – Would you like a vacation in the mountains or beach better. (probably would be better if it’s in your niche)
- Give an opinion quote from YOU.
- Last but not least — Make sure you tell a testimonial about your company or products without giving other people the link. This is the #1 failure people have.
Yes, I post 7 times a day on my Fan Page — CLICK HERE TO LIKE IT — can’t wait to get to know you! Trust me, your people will start to love you for it and that will cause others to like it as well.
Back to the formula for a minute. You want to make sure that you re-share posts that were really popular. Facebook now lets you analyze you posts and you’ll want to check in on everything so you know whats working. Don’t guess!
Check out this video about Facebook Fan Page organic growth! Enjoy!
Terry Gremaux —> 406-366-9280
PS… FREE REPORT REVEALS…
A 6 Figure Daily Routine You Can Implement Today To Become A Top Earner!